Stacie Bloomfield is the illustrator behind Gingiber is a kids decor & paper goods brand based in Springdale, AR. Filled with art prints, stationery, pillows & homewares that are sweet enough for children but smart enough for adults, Gingiber finds the perfect balance of artfulness & playfulness in each illustration.
Stacie founded gingiber in 2009 when she couldn’t find the perfect art to hang in her baby girl’s nursery. Soon, stacie began creating her own art that drew inspiration from patterns, beloved animals & carefully curated color palettes.
Gingiber’s illustrations have been featured in Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine, Artful Blogging Magazine, Country Living Magazine & DIY Magazine. Stacie has designed for companies such as The Land of Nod, Quarto Publishing, Chasing Paper NYC and iPop. We hope that this is only the beginning of more beautiful things to come.
- Corrections for Zoology Panel QuiltSupply List - Border requires 1 charm pack. A previous version listed 1 jelly roll.The final size of the quilt is 38"x45", but is listed as 39"x45” in a previous version. For the envelope pillow, cut from fat quarters 10”x13”. A previous version stated 13”x17”. Read more »
- Think Happy Thoughts Blog Month 4Think Happy Thoughts Quilt Month 4 Blog Written by Natalie Crabtree Well it’s no secret that most of us have been in a fog. In a daze. Anxious, tired, thinking of the way ahead. Many of us are hunkering down. Many of us are homeschooling, while working from home and… Read more »
- Think Happy Thoughts Blog Month 5Written by Natalie Crabtree Month 5 is a fun month! It features one of my all time favorite things to sew, curves! For those of you who haven’t tried curved piecing, you will get to learn a new technique! For those of you who have tried curved piecing, I… Read more »
- Gingiber Face Masks Tutorial With Tea TowelsGingiber Face Masks Tutorial With Tea Towels Written by Natalie Crabtree Most of us are in the same boat right now. We are looking for resources to create masks for our families, for friends, and some are making masks for health professionals. This tutorial is done using Gingiber floursack cotton… Read more »
- Too Many Ideas? How to Narrow Them Down and Make Smarter DecisionsIt seems that as creatives, we often go through cycles where we flow from being totally uninspired, to being completely overwhelmed with all of our ideas and goals. Both ends of this cycle can be crippling. I've already touched on a few things I like to do when I need… Read more »
- International Women's Day FREE Art Print Download!"I'm so sick of running as fast as I can, wondering if I'd get there quicker if I was a man" - Taylor Swift. In honor of InternationalWomensDay coming up this Sunday, Stacie has made you this FREE DOWNLOADABLE ART! To grab yours, click HERE! Read more »