This is it. The penultimate Block Heads 2 block. (This isn’t it.)
This is Lisa’s version of Block 39 by Corey Yoder – Bordered Granny. Her blocks are in shades of cream, natural, gray, blue and navy. Based on the blocks I’ve seen so far, the finished quilt is going to be spectacular.
There’s only one more block to go – Lisa’s is down in the lower right corner.
That missing space – that’s where Corey’s last block will go – Block 52.
This is the “modern” color palette.
This week’s block is Power Star and it measures 6″ x 12″ finished. It’s made up of eight (8) 3″ finished stars.
141. I knew you’d want to know.
After a busy couple of months – fabrics to design, quilts to make, classes to teach, a shop to run, a “mimi” to a couple of youngsters, and a business to run, Lisa is catching up with her Block Heads blocks.
Speaking of Lisa’s designs, did you see that she has a new book? It’s based on her Star and Stripe Gatherings collection so all of the designs have a patriotic theme.
Star and Stripe Gatherings ~ the book. It’s in shops now.
In case you missed it – Final Quilt Assembly & Instructions.
Remember… if the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it will have what you’re looking for.
If you’re on Facebook, be sure to check out Moda Fabrics and the Moda Blockheads Group as there are a couple of giveaways – a copy of this Block Heads book and Fat Eighth bundle of Lisa’s Star and Stripe Gatherings.
If you want to see if the other Block Heads have made Power Star – or changed it, here’s where to look:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram