“I’m so glad to live in a world where there are Octobers.” Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery.
I hope you’re enjoying this kind of beautiful Fall where you are. I confess that I’ve never lived anywhere with this kind of season change of color. Someday, right?
Moda Michele has come to my rescue – again. (A pattern is developing but I will get back on track soon!)
So this week’s blocks are:
Remember… if the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it will have what you’re looking for.
One last thing for today… while looking for a great picture for Autumn, I found the following recipe. It’s similar to something I’ve made before but this might be even better.
Halloween Harvest Hash Chex Mix – from Debbie at One Little Project At a Time. Call me an enabler when it comes to finding recipes… you wouldn’t be the first. But it’s on you if you make it and eat it.
To see what the other Block Heads have done with these blocks, check out their blogs and Instagrams:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
That’s it for Week 18 of the Block Heads 2.