Just one more week and it’s Halloween!
Dot Dot Boo! The fabrics are by Barbara Groves and Mary Jacobson of Me & My Sister Designs. The stitching and the pillow is by Julie Stewart of Keepsake Cottage Fabrics. Using the “connect the dots” print, Julie finished each figure with embroidery thread.
Today is Me & My Sister’s day with the Block Heads – it’s a two-fer! Their block is the 12″ Lincoln’s Platform.
Moda Michele got her block done.
A few more things from Barbara and Mary to share… have you seen their newest collections – three newest?
Badda Bing is in shops now – cheery cherries! What more could a girl want?
This is RED-iculously in Love – in shops in December.
And this is their showing-to-shops now, in shops in February collection, Flower Sacks.
And if you simply must make a quick Christmas quilt, what about Twinkle Twinkle Star from the Moda All-Stars Merry Makers book?
Remember… if the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it will have what you’re looking for.
To see what the other Block Heads have done with these blocks, check out their blogs and Instagrams:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
That’s it for Week 21 – Block 28!