Happy Block Heads Wednesday! It’s Betsy and Stacy’s day with Blocks 19 and 20.
This is the third week of six weeks with multiple blocks, then it’s back to one block per week. Just in time for Market and the holidays!
A heads up… If the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s already been updated and it might just have what you’re looking for.
Today’s blocks were made by Moda Michele:
So this week’s blocks are:
Me? It’s a long story but let it suffice to say that (1) my sewing room is mostly unpacked, (2) I have found the ironing board, (3) I was out of the office for a few days last week and I’ll have something interesting to share later this year. And (4) the race is on to see if I have blocks finished for next week.
This was posted by Esther Veurink of Chicken Feed Quilts on Instagram.
These blocks are also from Instagram – French Goat Quilting.
Remember, if the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive! You’ll also find the links to the first eighteen blocks.
To see what the other Block Heads have done with these blocks, check out their blogs and Instagrams:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
That’s it for Week 16 of the Block Heads 2.