Happy September! And Happy Block Heads Wednesday!
It’s Week 14 and we’ve got a little surprise in store for you today – and for the next few weeks. September is National Women’s Friendship Month. After the finish of Block Heads 1, we wanted to mix things up a little bit. We considered many options having to do with the blocks and quilts, but we all agreed that what we really wanted to do was add a few more Block Heads to the mix – who just happened to be women.
So for the next six weeks, there will be two blocks shared each week – one by the original Block Head, and one by the friend (or friends) they invited.
Today’s blocks are:
The next thirteen blocks will all finish at 6″, and because there are two each week, a few are on the easier side. So have a little fun with variation… if that’s your thing.
Me? I’m a more than a wee bit behind with sewing this week – I’m in the midst of moving! Boxes everywhere. And I can’t get to the ironing board. Wish me luck for next week!
Note: If the blogs aren’t up or the links aren’t working, check the Moda Block Heads 2 Archive. Because if you’re reading this, it’s been updated and it might just have what you’re looking for.
To see what the other eleven Block Heads have done with Fidget Spinner and Corner Pocket, check out their blogs and Instagrams:
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
If you’re looking for links to the first thirteen Block Heads 2 blocks and the blog posts – Moda Block Heads 2 Archive
That’s it for Week 14 (and 15?) of the Block Heads 2.