Recently, The Old Country Store and Quilt Museum announced a contest they were
doing in conjunction with our own, Lynne Hagmeier of Kansas Troubles Quilters.
It is not to late to enter. Here are a few of the guidelines.
1. The deadline for entering is October 15, 2013, so there’s still time!
2. The entry must be made exclusively of KT goods (from their stash, from their local fabric store,
…any KT collection or mix of KT goods is fine!)
3. Entries may NOT exceed 60” x 60” (think small wall quilts, not bed-size quilts!)
4. Entries must be submitted online at www.KansasTroubles.com (contest rules can also be found there).
5. There are two terrific prizes! ($500 cash, 50-yard Moda shopping spree, autographed KT books)
Prizes are awarded to the People’s Choice and Judges’ Choice winners. (Smaller prizes for the ten finalists.)
6. The two winning quilts (People’s Choice and Judges’ Choice) will hang in the 2014 Quilt Museum exhibit!
Just imagine your quilt hanging at the Quilt Museum 2014 exhibit!